The Universal Jet Thruster (UJT)* is a tool used in oilfield wells when performing any intervention, workover, or drilling where the well needs to be cleaned or jetted. The UJT can be used in operations like milling, drilling out frac seats, bridge plugs, drilling a new formation or hole, cleaning out sand or debris, and more
The UJT is designed to pull downhole BHA into the well using jetting force. It is the next generation of technology, allowing you to achieve longer laterals along with the use of today’s standard extended reach tools. It allows you to achieve drilling depths that are beyond what is achievable from the use of agitation tools alone. This tool can be ran in conjunction with a motor in the tool assembly or without.
The UJT maximizes well cleaning with a 45-degree reverse jet sub with swab-like efficiency to set debris in motion toward the heel, and uses thorough radical jet cleaning to eliminate beaching of debris.
- Combined with venturi tool, nozzle, spinning wash tools, with motors, etc. Unlimited “Water Tractor” effect
- Nozzles are easily changed for pump rate and pressure requirements
- Using hydraulics vs. battling hydraulics with 1/3” stroke
- Can be run with acid for jetting and washing or other corrosive chemicals, Nitrogen and foam friendly as well, also sour service
- The UJT is the SHORTEST and STRONGEST tool in the BHA @ 0.35m
The UJT uses
THE VENTURI EFFECT
for maximum hole cleaning efficiency, and optimal depth.
This effect also helps to maximize water efficiency, and reduce the number of mud additives used for hole cleaning.
The UJT comes in four different sizes to meet your specific needs:
WHAT OPERATIONS WILL BENEFIT FROM THE UNIVERSAL JET THRUSTER?
The Universal Jet Thruster enhances efficiency by using next generation technology. It uses hydraulic force to the advantage of the BHA instead of fighting it. The UJT allows you to reach depths previously unattainable through the use of conventional agitation tools along. It offers faster mill out times, because the bit spends more time in contact with debris. An easily adaptable and modifiable tool, the UJT will enhance efficiency in a variety of operations:
- Milling out frac plugs and seats
- Drilling Cement
- Drilling A New Formation or Hole
- Cleaning Sand and Debris out of a Wellbore
- Fishing Operations